Representation That Works for You
From our offices on Section Street in downtown Fairhope, our attorneys serve the legal needs of families and individuals along the Gulf Coast, Eastern Shore, Greater Mobile, and Baldwin County area.
A Part of the Community
Ham & Associates, LLC, has been operating since 1996, helping countless individuals in our community find strong and effective legal representation in family, municipal, district and state courts. As our clients come to understand, this is more than just the place where we do business; this is our community.
Our involvement in the community includes attorneys:
- Who have family roots in the area dating back to the 1800s
- Whose families have served the legal needs of the Mobile area for more than 30 years
- Who work with Mobile Baykeeper to protect our natural resources
- Who provide pro bono legal assistance across the state
- Who have served on the board of the Fairhope Single Tax Corporation
New Location — Familiar Service
Our practice remains focused on providing experienced and effective representation for families throughout the Gulf Coast and Mobile area, including areas of family law, criminal defense, estate planning, probate litigation, business start-ups and much more.
|To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers and take advantage of our experience working throughout the state, district, and municipal courts of Southern Alabama, contact us online or by phone at 251.928.8200.|
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.